Newsletter: Now is the Time to Help

9/08/2013 03:27:00 PM sendtheroths 0 Comments

“I’m not the same person that I was when I started the program here, nor am I the person that I want to be.” Said Johan, a student who has flourished over the past few months and is admittedly, “struggling along the way of forgiveness and reconciliation.”

After graduating our second class of leadership training participants and sending half of the children in the Peacemaker Program (former child soldier reintegration) back to school, we are met with a strew of financial needs. We need monthly commitments to the support the on-going reintegration of these young people. We also need an additional $5,500 to build the Masisi Training Center.

Click below to read our newsletter in detail. If you have ever considered making a donation to the ministry, now would be a good time!
click to view the full newsletter

0 comments :